Tarpaulin SheetTarpaulin Sheet
Brand : Anmol
KASHYAP UNITEX CORPORATION
leading manufacturers and suppliers ofLDPE Black Sheet, HDPE Tarpaulin/Cover.
The offered low density poly ethylene sheet/HDPE tarpaulin/Cover is very commonly used for covering food grains, cotton, fertilizers, cement and chemicals.
A tarpaulin is a large sheet of waterproof material available in various sizes, usually made from plastic like HDPE, LDPE. Tarpaulins available in different materials and thicknesses for various types of applications, e.g., canvas, urethane-coated polyester, polyethylene, etc. Modern day tarpaulins are made from woven polyethylene, thereby making them cost-effective.
These large sheets have eyelets(grommets) or reinforced holes at the corners and along the edges at regular intervals which are used to pass nylon ropes through them so that they can be tied to an anchor. The main use of tarpaulins is to provide shelter from rains and in some cases, even from sun and winds.
Following are some of the key features which differentiate Kashyap Unitex Corporation Tarpaulin products from the competition :
- All products are made from virgin polyethylene
- High tensile strength and puncture resistance
- Light weight hence ease of handling
- Outstanding flexibility hence suited to cover irregular shapes
- Tough and durable
- Heat sealed hemmings with strong joints; no stitches
- Protective UV stabilized on both sides and hence lasts longer even in sunny outdoors
- Fire retardant
- Resistant to Stains Acids, Dyes and most Chemicals
- 100% waterproof, leak proof, weatherproof, oil proof and rot proof
- Easily repairable and cost-effective
- Strong aluminum passivity eyelets – hook fixed
- 100% recyclable; environment-friendly
- Available in a variety of attractive colors like blue, orange, white, green, red, silver, etc.
- Available in a wide range of sizes(from 9 ft x 6 ft to 80ft x 30ft) and thicknesses (from 100 gsm to 425 gsm) to suit your application